PARTICIPATION RESERVED FOR PLAYERS WITH A VERIFIED ACCOUNT ON GAMRFIRST
WIN THE VALUE IN CHF OF 1 BITCOIN ON 22.06.22: CHF 20'160
I ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT, I PARTICIPATE
I REGISTER BEFORE PARTICIPATING
Will the Bitcoin exchange rate increase or decrease by 28.08.22?
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This free prize draw (game) is organized by Casino de Montreux SA, a.k.a. Casino Barrière Montreux (CBM), as well as its online casino, GAMRFIRST, headquartered at Rue du Théâtre 9, 1820 Montreux, Switzerland.
This game is open from July 07 to August 28.
This game is open to all players, defined herein as persons of voting age (i.e. 18 years old or older) residing in Switzerland who are not prohibited from gambling domestically, in person or online, purchasing lottery products, participating in any promotions, or otherwise using this Website or Account, with the exception of the salaried staff of the organizing company, all service providers who have collaborated in the organization of the game, as well as their families (same last name and/or same address).
Players may be disqualified who have not submitted their full coordinates and identity or who have provided inaccurate, incomplete or false information, or who refuse the collection, recording and use of their nominative information as may be necessary for the game. Participation in the game implies pure and simple acceptance of these rules, in all their provisions. Failure to comply with the T&Cs set forth in these regulations will result in the voiding of the person’s participation.
PRINCIPLES AND TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
Participation through the GAMRFIRST website, www.gamrfirst.ch:
Participation is reserved for players who have a verified GAMRFIRST account (ID and proof of Swiss residency validated) and who have agreed to be contacted (opt-in).
Players obtain a ballot by completing and submitting the registration form accessible from the website. Subsequently, additional ballots may be acquired when registered players login to their accounts (maximum once per day).
Attempting to register more than once will result in the player’s exclusion from the game.
In-person participation at the CBM:
The game is reserved for Club members of the CBM:
Throughout the duration of the game, members can obtain ballots each time they visit the casino by scanning their Club member card at the terminals in the casino:
- Privilege Members: 1 ballot issued for each scan of their card
- Gold Members: 2 ballots issued for each scan of their card
- Platinum Members: 3 ballots issued for each scan of their card
- Premium Members: 4 ballots issued per scan of their card
- Ultimate Members: 5 ballots issued for each scan of their card
The first and last name of each player will be automatically entered on the ballots and will be recorded in a tracking file linked to the terminals.
Two prizes are up for grabs:
- "Win One Bitcoin": winners receive cash payment in Swiss francs of the value of one (1) Bitcoin at its rate on 22.06.2022.
- “Win Your Lifetime Premium Card":winners gain access to the Premium Card stratum for life (equivalent to 20 years; the duration of the casino’s concession). Prize reserved exclusively for Club Members who have validated their ballots on the terminals at the CBM.
WINNER DESIGNATION AND LOT AWARD TERMS
From August 29th, the marketing department will proceed with the electronic extraction of all the entries on gamrfirst.ch website. The same will be done for the entries on the Arsenal terminals in the games room (extraction of the participation list at the terminals).
These lists will be used to print out the forms for the participation game:
- A global printout of all entries will go into the "Win One Bitcoin" urn
- A second printout of all entries will go into the "Win a Lifetime Premium Card" urn
The winners draws will take place on Saturday, September 3 2022 starting at 9:00 pm in the gaming room of the Casino Barrière Montreux.
Attendance at the casino is not required to claim the "Bitcoin" prize.
- The host will draw a ballot from the ballot box.
- The winner must be reachable by phone.
- If the host is unable to reach the winner (voicemail), he/she will draw another ballot until the winner answers the phone
- The casino will verify the winner's identity
Attendance at the casino is required to claim the "Lifetime Premium Card" prize..
- The host will draw a ballot from the ballot box.
- The customer will have up to 30 seconds to come forward. If not, the host will draw another ballot until the winner comes forward
- The casino will verify the winner’s identity
The results of the draws will be final after verification of the winners' identities.
The bitcoin prize will be transferred via bank transfer, or paid at the casino cashier, according to the winner’s choice. The marketing department will contact the winner for transfer details
The organizing company may use the winner's name, surname and photos for advertising purposes (this is within the limits of the provisions of the personality right) and to crop, modify and combine them with other achievements (photos, texts, graphics, films, sounds, audiovisual media, etc.).
Participants agree that their data may be used for all advertising purposes and in particular to be contacted for offers from the GAMRFIRST online casino as well as from the casinos of the Barrière group.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete your personal data. If you wish to exercise this right, you may write to: GAMRFIRST, Casino Barrière Montreux, Rue du Théâtre 9, 1820 Montreux.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Swiss law.
Any dispute or claim relating to this game must be made in writing and addressed to GAMRFIRST, Casino Barrière Montreux, Rue du Théâtre 9, 1820 Montreux.
GAMRFIRST is entitled to make improvements and changes to the contest rules at any time, but also to suspend, cancel, or prematurely close the contest, particularly in the event of force majeure, closure or disconnection of websites or applications, as well as in the event of technical failures or any other important reason.
No requests (written, telephone or oral) regarding the terms and conditions of the game will be answered.